1. Sarah Palin. She’s the politico’s gift that keeps on giving.
2. The fact that women rule the blogosphere and the online world of social media. This is going to make world domination a lot easier than I thought.
3. Knowing that there are spaces in the online world where women’s voices are finally being taken seriously.
4. All the amazing women who graciously allowed me to use their words for Mothers of Intention: How Women and Social Media are Revolutionizing Politics in America. I promise them, I’m almost done with my part and the book will be published soon!
5. And that bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau that’s waiting to go with my turkey!